As AIMSRC grew, so did our role in the community outside the walls of our hospital. Today, we are actively involved in educational programs and community initiatives that focus on healthcare, preventable diseases and sensitization. Our commitment to healthcare and education extends beyond classroom instruction and hospital treatment. Community projects and initiatives bring our actual mission to serve humanity to life.
- Theme Based inhouse health camps with 500 outpatient consults.
- School health camps: Annual health checks, screened for nutrition disorders, eye defects, dental camps.
- Awareness Camps : Periodic camps are conducted regarding communicable and non-communicable diseases, HIV, pregnancy and immunization.
- Immunization and Outreach camps : Close to 30-40 patients are referred to the Hospital for subsidized treatment.
Covid-19 Screening Camps
- Regular screening at RHTC with specialists every week to curb the spread of COVID-19 in Karnataka.
- Screening camp held for BBMP Group G workers.
- Active participation in “Vaidyara Nade Graamada Kade”, a rural screening programme for Covid-19 in Bengaluru Rural District along with Government of Karnataka.
- Covid-19 screening for students in schools and vaccine drives.
- Body Donation : Voluntary programmes enable medical students to learn and be skilled.
- Eye Donation : Sharing the gift of sight with others in need
- National TB elimination programme : Active case finding for TB in rural and urban field practices.
- Training and sensitization programme : Capacity building of doctors, healthcare workers, and Asha workers.
Government Initiatives & Collaborations
- Pradhan Mantri Matritva Abhiyan
- Rastriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram
- NPCB : Darpan, Eye Camps
- Monitoring and Evaluation of NHPs